More pitches now available – book now to avoid disappointment!
By PH Staff / Wednesday, 4 May 2022 / Loading comments
After two years of waiting for our return to the Circuit de la Sarthe, it’s no surprise that our pre-sale allocation sold out almost instantly. Luckily for you, our longstanding partner 1st Tickets has been able to expand our private campsite, so we now have a very limited number of pitches available. This really is a case of once they’re gone, they’re gone!
June 10-12 will mark the 90th anniversary of the 24 Hours of Le Mans, with 186 drivers competing across four classes over 24 hours on the world-famous 13.6km circuit.
Staying on our secure private campsite has many benefits, which include but are not limited to:
- Pre-allocated camping pitches mean there’s no rush, your space will be set out for you whenever you arrive
- Cooked meals included (3x breakfast and 3x evening meals)
- Fenced perimeter for peace of mind
- On-site security, including night patrols at the weekend, to protect your car and belongings
- Private toilets and warm showers, so no long queues for the facilities
- Large marquee with a cash bar – a social hub for all campers whatever the weather, with live TV coverage of the race so you don’t miss any of the action
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Your package will include general admission to the race and channel crossing (standard up to five-day return), with the option to add on pre-erected tents, grandstand seating and helicopter flights.
Book your space here before we sell out (again) and we look forward to sharing a beer with you there!
Latest Motorsport articles
Join PH at 24 Hours of Le Mans 2022
Formula 1 entries confirmed for Audi and Porsche
Behold the new Huracan GT3 EVO2
TVR confirms new EV with Formula E sponsorship
Mini John Cooper Works superheated for N24
Source: Read Full Article