If you like the steering set low like me, it cuts off part of the view to the lane assist cameras.
BHPian keroo1099 recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
Just had a test drive of the EV6. Jotting down my quick impressions:
- Big but doesn’t feel that way while driving.
- Has a firm suspension/ride even with tyre pressures at 33/35 and with 4 on board. I liked it.Low CG so no rocking at low speeds.
- Brakes don’t have a sharp initial bite. Didn’t try panic braking so no idea how potent they are.
- I found brake regen at level 1 perfect for one pedal city driving. Max had crazy retardation and is perfect for downhill drives.
- Car is perfectly drivable in Eco or Normal mode but the real fun is in Sport which has instant throttle response which combined with the push in the back acceleration is a recipe for disaster for a unsuspecting driver.
- Superb HUD. Hardly looked at the instrument cluster.
- If you like the steering set low like me, it cuts off part of the view to the lane assist cameras.
- Passengers at the rear said ride was great.
- The Meridian system sounded good playing a radio channel.
- View out the rear is poor.
- Steering has no feel and is light coming from a HPS.
- Very little tyre or wind noise, and also minimal motor whine
- 70L OR, Bangalore Price.
- I understand the aural pleasure of having a great sounding engine/exhaust but the fun in driving a fast silent car is a completely different high which I am beginning to enjoy.
Check out BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Picture used is for representation purposes only.
Source: Read Full Article