The Kushaq is based on the MQB A0 IN platform. It will be offered with a choice of two petrol engines and 5 colours.
Skoda has unveiled the Kushaq crossover.
The Kushaq is based on the MQB A0 IN platform. The crossover measures 4,225 mm long, 1,760 mm wide, 1,612 mm tall and has a wheelbase of 2,651 mm. It has a 385-litre boot space and rides on 16 or 17-inch wheels. The claimed ground clearance is 188 mm.
The Kushaq’s styling is very similar to its stable mates – Kodiaq and Karoq. It gets LED headlights and tail lights, L-shaped DRLs and a black Skoda grille. The window line tapers at the rear and the car gets roof rails. The car will be offered in 5 exterior shades – Candy White, Brilliant Silver, Carbon Steel, Honey Orange and Tornado Red. The latter two are exclusive to India.
Skoda Kushaq Interior Features:
- Two spoke steering wheel
- Automatic Climate control with touch panel
- Ventilated front Leather seats
- Keyless Entry with button start
- Electric sunroof
- Auto dimming IRVM
- 26.2L Interior storage including glovebox, centre console storage, door panel pockets and more
- Dashboard recess to store a lucky charm
The Skoda Kushaq will be offered with a choice of two infotainment systems. Lower variants will get a 7-inch touchscreen system with Bluetooth while the higher variants will come equipped with a 10-inch infotainment unit with Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, dual USB-C ports, and wireless SmartLink. Wireless charging will be offered in the Style variant.
- Upto 6 airbags
- ISOFIX child seat mounts
- Auto headlamps and wipers
- Multi-collision braking system
Skoda Kushaq Engine Options:
- 1.0-litre TSI engine rated at 113 BHP, mated to 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic
- 1.5-litre TSI engine rated at 148 BHP, mated to 6-speed manual or 7-speed DSG automatic
Source: Read Full Article