The DCT has been absolutely GEM to use so far with no overheating kind of situations & is butter smooth.
BHPian SJ1211 recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
I have now completed nearly 2700 kms on my Kia Seltos GTX+ DCT and I am happy to share my quick mileage & drive related apprehensions about the Seltos DCT:
- The car is fairly quick & smooth to drive. The 7 Speed DCT clutch and its stories got me very worried but happy to report a trouble free 3 month ownership experience with fantastic drive experience & mileage.
- My primarily usage has been in the city (Delhi-NCR) with frequent airport runs & also one outstation drive to Pushkar (nearly 450+ kms from Gurgaon)
- Overall fuel efficiency has been ~16 km/L and has gone upto 19 km/L during the highway runs. I put my Seltos in the ECO mode when I am in bumper to bumper traffic in the city but in my opinion the NORMAL mode is the best where it gives the ideal performance & fuel efficiency.
- The DCT has been absolutely GEM to use so far with no overheating kind of situations & is butter smooth.
- I am an enthusiast who loves to rev the car hard but also on the other side i am very particular about my fuel efficiency. The overall numbers have been attained with Top Speed limited to 100 kmph & driving in general with a light foot.
Attaching a picture from a very recent trip to the airport from my home in Gurgaon during the peak hours & was myself stunned by the FE figures.
Absolutely loving the Seltos & I am super happy with my decision.
Check out BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article