DCT is butter-smooth & the car is a hoot to drive. The fuel efficiency has been great too.
BHPian DriftDevil recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
Hi fellow Team BHPians,
I recently became an owner of a shadow grey Venue N Line N8.
- Booked on: 26th Oct 2022
- Delivered on: 28th Nov 2022
- Dealer: Pavan Hyundai (Electronic City, Bangalore)
- Rides owned: Ford Fiesta 2008, Ford Figo 2012 Tdci (first car), Ford Freestyle 2020 P T+, Hyundai Venue N Line N8 2022 (Current ride)
Reasons to shift from Ford to Hyundai
Sadly, Ford has left India, and though there would not have been many issues to procure service and parts, putting mind over heart I had to move out from Ford.
Vehicles in contention
- XUV300 W8 (O) Turbo – Was keen on this but lack of a proper automatic and the compromised boot space (family of 5, frequent road trips)
- Nexon XZA+ (P) – Again, lack of proper automatic
- Brezza ZXI+ TC – Lack of power, somehow did not connect with the drive and feel, interiors though improved still lack the premium appeal
- Venue N Line N8 – Loved the auto transmission, for sure one of the best. Interiors felt premium, drive and feel was quite satisfying, plus add to it the sporty appeal. Sealed the deal for me.
My experience so far
- Have driven around 800kms and the drive has been a pleasure.
- DCT is butter smooth and a hoot to drive.
- Went on a few highway drives and the ride & handling have been exceptional (unlike other Hyundais).
- The mileage has been exceptional (17-19km/L).
- Fell in love with the colour (not a day went by when I have not looked back and just gazed in awe of it).
Check out BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article