After upgrading the tyres to Conti UC6, the ground clearance now is at a healthy 220 mm.
BHPian Venkatr recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
Thanks to all the BHPians who vouched for the Honda City. My vehicle search of more than a year finally ended with the 5th Gen Honda City last week.
Started off with the Creta, Carens,Slavia,Virtus, Astor, Kushaq, Taigun (Paid booking amount for all and cancelled them later) and nothing came close to the heart other than the City.
The buying process was smooth. Infact on the day of delivery 6/6/22, the dealership noted a dent in the boot door (their mistake). They rectified it the next day (repainted it after fixing the dent) and delivered again.
My Red Rassberry (as we call her) got the following upgrades done immediately:
- She received new Conti UC6 shoes.
- Autofurnish 7D floor and boot mats.
- Ottocast wireless Android Auto adapter.
- TPMS from Treel.
- Jumpstart cable, cleaning brush, screen guard, cover, chrome door garnish from Carfurnish.
- Center arm rest from Autofurnish.
- Horns upgraded to Bosch Symphony.
- Vibromax door damping (2.0 mm – all doors).
- Metal decals (RS Logo, Petrol) from Amazon and Flipkart
- Blacked out roof top.
The difference to cabin sound after damping is day and night.
Also, my car was one of the last batches with full size spare wheel. After upgrading to Conti UC6, the ground clearance now is at a healthy 220 mm (Distance between the lowest point in the car to the ground) while the front overhang measured 210mm
Thanks to everyone in this thread who offered their suggestions and spoke about their mods.
Check out BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article